BUILT FOR RESULTS
OVERBUILT TO LAST
AerWorx Aerators are an essential part to maintaining and regenerating your soil, particularly if it is already compacted.
By fracturing your subsoil up to 30cm you will improve soil friability resulting in:
* improved water penetration and retention, preventing run off and water logging
* improved oxygenation of the soil to help soil biology ( microbes and worms), required for the break down of organic matter and releasing nutrients for plant growth
* improved root growth that doesn't have to struggle through a hard pan in dry, oxygen and nutrient deprived conditions.this ultimately results in:
* increased grass yields
* increased grazing periods
* reduction in fertiliser costs
* any supporting applications that are required are retained in your soil and not wasted in run off
The kinetic energy of the weight and speed of the bladed aerator on a single pass will cause this shattering effect whilst the penetrating slits allow the ingress of water.
• Manufactured to exceptional standards with blades, unique to Aerworx, excelling in their durability and strength.
• A large range of different models and sizes to suit YOUR needs, with optional additional extras and the flexibility to work together to design a bespoke machine too.
• Aerworx has long standing niche experience in grassland management working closely with agronomists and dedicated soil experts. We take pride in offering advice to help you understand your land, how and when aeration will improve your grassland, pre and post sale. It is not just about the machine! With regenerative farming becoming such an important feature in today’s agricultural landscape, can you afford not to invest in your biggest asset….your soil? 🌱
AerWorx has been selling aerators within Europe for nearly two decades, but there is a pedigree and experience of aeration going back 40 years in the States. This considerable aeration experience has given us the knowledge to produce a product suitable for the European market. From modest beginnings, AerWorx originally imported the machines from the States; as sales increased Aerworx started fabricating parts of the machines in Somerset and Dorset. Soon after that we were in a position to fully manufacture the machines sourcing all the components from the UK. We are Proud to be British!
“We chose the Aerworx aerator to de compact and stimulate grass to grow on permanent pasture parklands within the World Heritage site without damaging the surface. We not only use it on grassland before and after events but also on fields across the estate which suffer from years of compaction and poor root structure. Its simplicity, the ability to alter the weight of the machine
to suit soil conditions and high work rates make it an extremely flexible and effective tool.”
Roy Cox – Rural Enterprises Manager
The Garlic Farm
Good design. Good service. Good price.
Usually you never get more than two of these attributes for a product, but with Aerworx you get all three.
The aerator has an immediate effect on infiltration around the entry points and over time we are seeing massive improvements to pasture health by using this alongside mob-grazing.
Barnaby Edwards, Director
Matt Shaw Countryside Management Services
“Since using the Aerworx machine, our grassland pastures have improved phenomenally. In the short space of time that we have used our machine, our clients have made positive comments regarding growth and the quality of their grassland since we started using the Aerworx machine”
Matt Shaw, Owner